visit my personal blog too!

Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

VW


hell yeah i loveeee VW Beetle!
the curve, the round figure and such.
Every time I saw one on the street, they make me smile and scream : "awww VW!!!"
they bring the joy to the street!
the new one definitely nicer but still the vintage one still the one who caught my heart :)

wow it's been so loooong since i post anything here. well actually anything anywhere except twitter. notice how empty my deviant page, fanfiction.net and bigbadbey.bloJustify Fullgspot.com?

blame my collage! one thing that i feel bad about being design's student is how many assignment i need to do. it makes me lost all the useless time i could use to making useless things i usually post here. but more than that? all the thing i've been though are useful and fun. i never really enjoy study until now :)\\

i'll probably upload some of my ASSignment later.



made with adobe illustrator. one of the useful things i've been studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment