visit my personal blog too!

Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

200 Page Views, Yay!

you all sweet, really. despite having only 7 post, you all hit me just fine by giving those 200 page view. HIT ME MOORE HIT ME MOOORE you know I'm a masochist now.

so to express my gratitude, I will Gave you some wallpaper! it's 1280X800 pixel wide. with my face on it! feel free to use it! seriously, use it guys viruses fear me! mwahahahaha!



photo taken in Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), more accurately in Istana Anak-Anak. go there guys, a lot of interesting things for photographic hunting. Photo taken by Asa, photoshoped with some random downloaded action by me.

wanna look other picture of me and my friend there? just click here: [link] oh don't fear that. it just Anto :D

No comments:

Post a Comment