visit my personal blog too!

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ala Soda


masih seputar sekolah. ini design kaos kelas. warna abu-abu, soon will be posting the final product. YAY for my 2nd T-shirt design (that actually get real)

front:
ALA SODA (dua belas sosial dua 2010)
back:
It's so special to be social


I love my classmate. they are so special, each of them. I used to look down to some one who I didn't consider special, but they change my view by showing how every person have their own speciality.

to the design. the idea is about a bottle's cap. with ALA SODA written on it. why cap? because our class name sounds like some soda drinks brand. and the bubble around is to give the 'soda' feeling and also give some more proportion. I want to keep it simple so that's why it's just coloured black.

No comments:

Post a Comment